Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day Two! May 13, 2014 London Eye

   Day two was our first full day here in London! I started my day off with my first experience of an English breakfast, I was not impressed! We got to meet Constable Watson, took a tour of the metropolitan police department and finished the day at the London Eye! Constable Watson gave an informative presentation and demonstrated how to use their handcuffs. He also gave us a tour of the holding facilities in the police department. The most interesting part of the tour was Constable Watson mentioned that they only hold one person per cell, they never put more than one. The London Eye was breathtaking! I took many pictures but the circumstances of the hotel wifi will not let me upload pictures. Pictures will be posted soon!
London Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment